DAU was already posed for a huge change, but the pandemic accelerated it! DAU had to rapidly shifted all classroom courses to Virtual Instructor-Led Training solutions, including changes in formats and lengths of offerings and workshops.
We now have an opportunity and challenge to rapidly build DAU into a complete online learning platform that our 173,000 workforce professionals look to first. To do that, we needed to re-think, re-design our infrastructure, facilities, business systems, and technology all to have a high-quality, low-friction user experience. Looking forward, not rearward, we have now called this transformation “DAU Next.”
Key take always to be discussed and shared include:
- Investing in a more robust and modern on-line learning platform,
- Reorganizing to optimize DAU to be more effective and efficient,
- Re-designing the physical facilities to enable new business processes and faculty and staff needs,
- Supporting the decentralized learning asset development and deliver, facilitate rapid experimentation and deployment of emerging best practice and technologies.
- All of which will reduce our footprint and the cost of learning and development to the acquisition workforce.