Brought to you by
The skills crisis is here: technology is shrinking the shelf life of workplace skills, and fewer than 10 percent of companies feel they are completely prepared to develop the skills the future will require (Brandon Hall).
This means the role of L&D is more important than ever. Learning leaders must enable their employees to always be learning the right skills, with the right content, at the right time in order to help their organization remain competitive in today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
But where do you start? In this session, we’ll help you formulate a strategy for thriving in today’s skills crisis. You’ll learn:
- Why the skills crisis is a top concern for CEOs, and an urgent issue you need to address NOW.
- How adopting an always learning mindset can help your organization thrive.
- Which skills your organization should focus on to overcome the skills crisis.
- How mapping skills to both jobs and learning content can set your organization up for future success.
- Ideas for driving more impact from your content investment.