Leadership lessons from dogs? Woof yes!
Drawn from her book “The Fido Factor,” renowned consultant Krissi Barr will captivate you as she reveals the secret leadership wisdom business professionals can learn from their four-legged friends.
The cornerstone concept is that great leaders, like great dogs, exhibit four key traits: they are faithfulto their pack, inspirationalto their teammates, determinedto succeed and observantof their surroundings. By drilling down into each “FIDO factor” you’ll discover new ways to upgrade your leadership quotient, including:
- How an “I’ve got your tail” attitude builds trust.
- What greatleaders of the pack do.
- Ways to become more doggedly determined.
- How to pick up on small details to avoid big problems.
Don’t let the cuddly premise fool you: this is a serious presentation. The dog angle just makes it fun! So unleash yourself, learn some new tricks and get a leg up at work.
- Learn how great leaders — like dogs — are Faithful,Inspirational, Determined and Observant (spells FIDO), and how to improve your capabilities in each area.
- Discover the traits most critical to developing influential personal leadership and the keys to successfully leading an aligned, high-performance team.
- Provide a memorable and relatable framework for leadership development that includes practical tips on how to avoid ending up in the “corporate doghouse” wearing the cone of shame.